Saturday, January 31, 2009

BONANZLE SALE

I'm having my first Bonanza today. For those of you who don't know that's a sale in Bonanzle speak. It will take place from 2 pm - 5 pm and offers 20% off on all totes. I'm hoping for a sale or two.

Just a word or two about Bonanzle. It's a relatively new selling site, but growing in leaps and bounds. A few days ago they reached 1 million listings and it keeps going. The listings are free and it's really easy to set up your booth and list your items. Everyone is very friendly and I've already made a few new friends. So go on over to Bonanzle.com and look around. You can find everything from scented soaps to remote control cars to beautiful handmade items.

Wish me luck on my sale (or should I say Bonanza?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!