Saturday, January 17, 2009

What in interesting morning! The lady from Heritage Makers was at my friend's house and she scanned in about 120 pictures for me. It was sooo fast! Now they are all on my flash drive, waiting for me to do something with them. The company this lady works for or with is Heritage Makers and they offer some good products - professional looking books that you can assemble on line using your pictures and their templates and accoutrements. Check them out at www.heritagemakers.com. (I'm not getting anything for recommending them, it's just an interesting concept.)

I also got a chance to chat with some other friends this afternoon so it was a totally social day. Very enjoyable.

Hopefully I'll have some sunshine tomorrow to take some pictures of my latest tote and get it listed. At any rate tomorrow will be an "at home" day. We'll see if I actually get anything accomplished. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!