Friday, January 16, 2009

It's late, but I wanted to write something. I finally finished another tote today. It's mainly blue with some other pastels with an angel print. Very prim and very cute. No sun by the time I got it finished so no pictures yet.

Tomorrow I go to a friend's house to have some old pictures scanned. She has a lady coming in that does high speed scanning and the more pictures she scans the cheaper it is. She can do like 500 in an hour! That will get one long pending chore done. I have so many old photos it was hard to pick out the box full that I'm taking. They are all family - me, mom & dad, grandparents, great-grandparents and one great aunt.

Buddy is doing well; his eye continues to get smaller though not at the same rate as when he first started the meds. I think he feels better. We go back for a recheck on Jan. 26.

Gotta get off to bed since I need to make an early start tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. so glad the kitty is doing better! your pic scanning sounds like a great deal & idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!