Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MY LATEST CREATION


This is my latest creation. I found this free pincushion pattern and decided to try it out. It was very easy and the only thing that took a lot of time was sewing all the buttons on the edge. I think it turned out really cute. The pattern also has a square version that I will be trying next. I think I'll fiddle around with these patterns for a bit, maybe using some beads, and see what else I can come up with. I've listed this on all my sites - ebay, etsy and bonanzle.

4 comments:

  1. How cute Barbara. I could see sewing the buttons all around the edge takeing alot of time. Beads would be a good idea to try or even some lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Barbara! Don't know if this link will work here, but check out this "cute as button" bag on craftster.org if you can.

    Amazing and insane! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=287652.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Cute!! Buttons had to take lots of time....but that is ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!