Sunday, February 1, 2009

HELLO FEBRUARY

Wow! Where did January go? Time does fly when you're busy as heck, doesn't it? I can't believe it's February 1st and Super Bowl Sunday. I'm not a real football nut, but I do follow our local team. Therefore, I really don't care who wins today. The Steelers are in the same conference as the Texans, I think, so I guess that's who I will root for.

I didn't have any sales during my Bonanza yesterday, but I did have a lot of nice people stop by and made some new friends. It was lots of fun. Since I'm so new on Bonanzle, I didn't have any expectations at all. I just wanted to try it and see what happened.

Since it's Sunday, I'm not getting a lot accomplished besides feeding the cats and myself, reading the paper and cutting out coupons. I never plan much for Sunday since I work at all hours the rest of the week. I have a diabetic cat, Micha, and I'm doing a curve today - checking his glucose levels about every three hours to see how the insulin does. He's doing just great today. In fact, I may be reducing his insulin dosage a bit. And Buddy, the guy with glaucoma, is still improving everyday. The affected eye is still getting smaller and almost the same size as the unaffected eye. Life is good!!

I'm also working on another pincushion. This one will have a little bling on it.

Yesterday I got almost all of my fabrics sorted and refolded and stowed away. A friend posted the link to a video showing a great way of folding fabric to make it easier to store and easier to sort through. I'm sure she won't mind if I share it here. It is just amazing! Check this out -http://tipnut.com/fabric-folding/ I'm gonna use it on my flannel bits and pieces next. Wow!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara...glad you liked the video on fabric folding. Yes, pass it on to other fabricholics! Now, come & do mine! LOL!!

    Hope your kitties are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry bout your bonanzle. I didn't sell anything on mine either. But I do love the chat feature.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!