Saturday, February 7, 2009

SOME FAVORITE THINGS

You know how it is when you're searching online for something and you don't find what you're looking for,but find something even better? Well that happened to me last night. I've been looking for some of these little fairy ornaments that I bought at the Texas Renaissance Festival. One booth there is the only place I've ever seen them, but I keep looking. Well, I was searching on Etsy and came across this wonderful artist who makes all sort of whimsical things. The store name is Kymsart777. The artist has purses, scarves and lovely jewelry, but the greatest thing in her store are her ornaments. They have images of vintage fairies and wonderful quotes. I can't describe them well enough; you just have to see them. My favorite has a cute little fairy and the quote "I don't want to face reality . . . . it keeps giving me dirty looks." The ornaments measure about 2" x 2" and run $7 to $9 and are one of a kind. I guess I'm gonna have to buy one, huh? Anyway, I just wanted to put this out there for whatever it's worth. If you need a little gift for yourself or someone else, try Kymsart777 on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to go check out that seller. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean too!! I kinda did the same thing the other day with some button. You started your blog post out kinda comical like the Goodwill commercials....it caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!