Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HERE SHE IS



Here's a pic of my new washer. Isn't she pretty? I've done 4 loads of regular laundry and a rag quilt today and she performed like a champ. My old washer was purchased when I moved into this house in October of 1989 so I guess it was time for a new one. My old one was a Kenmore and so it my new one. I certainly don't expect quite the longevity this time around, but I know that this is a good brand. The best thing is how much more laundry it holds. My goodness, I could get in there!! And now I don't have to use needle-nosed pliers to work the knob!! Funny how little it takes to make one happy, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Well be careful not to fall in this new girl!! We don't want you disappearing on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's a beauty! You can put your pliers to rest for a bit now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!