Monday, March 23, 2009

MONDAY AGAIN

Funny how Monday rolls around about this same time every week! I made a comment to a friend that Monday isn't half so bad when one is retired, but still has an element of "ugh". It's been a typically weird Monday for me. Got to bed late last night so I've been a bit sleepy all day. I did get a short nap in though I think the cats thought I was dead. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt movement around me and opened my eyes to see Barney and Twitty just staring at me. Then I tried to sleep again and 23 pound Kurt decided to sit on me and make sure I couldn't get up. Finally I got about a 30 minute nap and feel a bit less foggy. Good thing as I have a Goddess Girls meeting tonight and I always want to be my best for that.

No sewing today, but did get important errands done. The most important being getting the cat food. I also got the renewal sticker for the car, some lottery tickets, Buddy's glaucoma meds and Micha's supplement and fluids. Whew!!! After today I'm really hoping one of those lottery tickets pays off!

It is very windy outside and I fully expected to see the Wicked Witch of the North go flying by on her bicycle!! The wind means the weather will be changing and they are predicting rain for the next three days. That will be good sewing weather.

I haven't had much luck in selling my totes and crib quilts lately and am looking for something new to make. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Guess I should do some research on what's selling in the handmade arena.

Off to get some chores done before leaving for my meeting. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!