I just finished my new project - a cool new diaper bag! It's from a new pattern that I've been eyeing for a long time and finally bought. I used some of the Daisy Kingdom "Blue Jean Teddy" fabric that's been hanging around for a while. There's some blue chambray for the outside pocket trim, a bit of green gingham around the top and a great red for the lining. It has four outside pockets and inside there are pockets all the way around. The outside side pockets are the perfect size for bottles (see pictures). I'm hoping to make more of these and even some "daddy diaper bags" in more guy-oriented fabric. Some men just aren't comfortable with the frilly stuff.