Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NEW FAT QUARTER BUNDLES IN MY ETSY STORE

I just listed two new fat quarter bundles in my Etsy store. (To go to my store you can click on the link under the pictures on the right where it says Grandmabarbara.) Both are perfect for those fall projects you are itching to get working on.

First is a bundle of four fall-themed fat quarters. They are full of the great darker tones we like for fall and winter like orange, brown and gold. The themes include leaves, flowers and squash! The squash fat quarter is a design by Debbie Mumm and is very cute.




The next bundle consists of two Halloween prints with the classic motifs of pumpkins, black cats and candy. The pumpkins are full of personality, the black cat is the cutest kitten and the candy is my favorite candy corn. Too cute.


If you go check out my store, I'm sure you will find the perfect fabric for that new project you are planning. I still have more fabric to list so, if you don't find what you're looking for, please contact me and I'll see if I have it somewhere in this stack of fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!