Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MORE DESTASH!!

I'm continuing to list more fabric in my Etsy store. Keep checking in to see the latest. Here are some of my current favorites.

Is this not the cutest cupcake fabric? Good enough to eat, I say!! Nice hot pink with colorful cupcakes everywhere. 


This adorable fish print is so cute, too! I love the mottled sea blue background and the yellow, green and orange fish are too cute to eat. And the starfish . . . what can I say but star quality?

This last bundle is two half-yard cuts of the prettiest blue and yellow fabrics. They remind me of Provence and the beautiful sunlight they have their. And the bright blue is just gorgeous. This would be the perfect stash builder!




So go check out my Etsy store and you may just find the perfect fabric for your stash. Not only do I have yardage, but fat quarters and some charm squares, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!