Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NEW "MAXINE" TOTE JUST LISTED ON ETSY!

I found this great "Maxine" fabric at a local fabric store a while back and thought it would make a great tote for a dear friend of mine. She's a big Maxine fan and this fabric was totally perfect. So I got enough fabric to make her a tote and one for me, too. Well, I had enough left over to make one to list so someone else can have the total "Maxine experience".

The fabric has a great retro-look aqua background with Maxine and her funny sayings on circles scattered all over the fabric. I added a cool orange button for the loop and button closure. The inside is a pretty aqua just a few shades lighter than the outside fabric. Also inside are two great pockets with more Maxine!

Just head for my Etsy store for your opportunity to experience Maxine in a whole new way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!