Thursday, December 30, 2010

BABY CLOTHES PILLOW COVERS

Here are the two travel pillow covers I made to match the last two baby clothes quilts. For the front I just made two four-patch blocks and framed them with the same fabrics I used in the quilts. For the blue/green one I used the green for the framing and then the blue for the back.

blue/green front

blue/green back


For the pink one I used the backing fabric for the framing and made the back from some of the flannel receiving blanket my client asked me to use in both quilts.



pink front


pink back



The great thing about these pillow covers is that they are removeable and washable! It was totally my client's idea and I think they will look so cute with the quilts.




1 comment:

  1. They are wonderful! Your creations are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!