Monday, December 28, 2009

WHERE DID 2009 GO?

As I always say at this time of year, where did the time go? It's not like I was overly busy with things, but I guess it goes no matter what's going on. I do feel like I slowed down this year and that's not necessarily a good thing. I guess 5 years into retirement I'm just trying to find my way.

New Year's Resolutions? Not this year. I've done them for nearly 60 years and rarely have any of them lasted very long. I know what needs to be done and only promise to try to work some things off that list.

One thing I intend to do is to blog more and try to keep it interesting. I'll have more RenFest pictures this week and want to do more ancestor pics and history. I've been reading the authorized biography of Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, and it's a fascinating read. My life and my ancestors don't seem to me to be nearly that interesting, but there are a few good stories there.

I'm hoping that everyone in the world has a better year - that we learn to live in peace and tolerance - that we realize that our way isn't always the best way for others - that we understand we must work together instead of blaming the other person for all the woes in the world.

Peace, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. That is some guard you have there Barbara. Nothing as cute as a cat and their antics. they are here in this world to entertain us.

    Go into my blog and take a look at my new creation for my etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!