Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SQUIRREL ACROBATICS

I tried to get a picture of the squirrel eating from the small bird feeder. He is hanging from a limb by his back feet and snacking away. I couldn't get any closer without chasing him away. I believe this is the same squirrel who was romancing my cat, but, of course, you can never be sure unless they have some unique feature.


This particular feeder keeps getting taken down because they squirrels knaw at the cord hanger. I thought some hot sauce on the cord last time would solve that problem, but didn't. Then I got a brainstorm (dangerous thing! lol). I used picture hanging wire and it seems to be working. The wire is flexible enough to loop through the feeder, but hard to chew through. We'll see how long it holds up.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love it ... looks like the scenes in our yard ... these critters are a nuisance, but an entertaining one. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing pictures with us. I love watching those crazy critters. I'm with you, lets see how long the wire holds up. LOL
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see him again. Now....have you named him yet??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages. Now high above the center ring, the Amazing Wallendas!! Lol. That is one daring, death-defying, crazy squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I have given you the Kreative Blogger award! Check out my blog for more details! http://fabricsnquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!