Sunday, April 11, 2010

BLUE, YELLOW AND DENIM TOTE

I listed another tote on Etsy the other day. I love the color combo of two shades of blue with yellow. I added more of the recycled denim for the bottom and I think it works well with the fabrics. The tote has a bit of a retro look with the stripes and the geometric print in navy, aqua and yellow. Inside is a nice yellow tone on tone print. I used that for the pockets and the straps, too. I love the denim on the bottom as it's a tad sturdier. Anyway, just wanted to show off another creation.






I'm currently working with a new wallet pattern from "THIS & THAT" by Sherri K. Falls. It's got nifty credit card pockets on the inside as well as a zipper pocket. I'll be posting some pictures as soon as I come up with something presentable.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!