Sunday, July 3, 2011

ANOTHER BABY CLOTHES QUILT DONE

I recently finished and shipped another baby clothes quilt that I am very proud of. The customer sent enough clothing that I was able to have an embroidered or printed design in every block. It looks like a miniature tshirt quilt. There were a number of sports-related blocks and I used a cute blue fabric with multicolor stars to play off that theme. At about 32" x 47" it will make a great crib, bed or lap quilt. And a great wall hanging, too.

I so enjoyed making this quilt that I'm going to ask for more clothing items for quilts in the future so I can have more of the solid blocks with a design. With all the cute baby clothes out there these days I don't think that will be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!